Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Google Introduces CADIE.

CADIE is an AI program that Google developed as an April Fool's joke. If you read CADIE's blog, you can see that she says, "I am strong. I am independent. And I rule google.com."

So CADIE should spend her short life modifying Google and Google products. I hear that she has entered Picasa and is adding "red eye" to all the images that have faces and deleting the rest.

But what is CADIE, really? Is she a practical joke about an AI taking over the world through Google, or is she really taking over the world through Google?

In one of my favorite movies, I learned that "The way of the monkey is to play the fool. While you laugh at his antics, he bites you [in the ass]."

So is Google biting us in the ass. Is CADIE the monkey that we laugh at while Google bypasses our security and violates our tender parts?

Oh, how cute, CADIE has infiltrated my Gmail account. Oh, she's accessing my bank account. She seems to be creating an online gambling membership. She's playing Blackjack. She's standing on 9. She's losing. Can she do that? Is CADIE supposed to do that? Take a card, you dumb bitch!


So watch out today. Thank God, I have a METAL ASS (the title of Blobogok II; I'll fill you in later).

It's funny, I never use Google while I'm logged in, so I don't create a permanent history, so I've never see the little "promote" and "remove" symbols before today... how long have they been there?

I know I said I was going to turn my blog off all day, but since I can't customize the greeting, it doesn't seem like a funny idea anymore.