When asked, "If you were hiring and learned the.effing.librarian was a candidate, would that knowledge count against hiring him/her/it/me?" a full 25% chose one of the hateful, and may I add, hurtful responses.
And that saddens me. Since I've always thought of you like a brother, or a favorite cap, like the "Free Mustache Rides" one I wear to Hooters. I never had a brother, but I thought if one day science made it affordable for me to clone myself, then that clone would be exactly like you.
So I don't understand why some of you don't want to work with me.
- I don't hum.
- I've never played any music by anyone who's ever been on American Idol.
- I don't cook smelly stuff in my cubicle.
- I don't floss when you try to talk to me.
- I never take more than two of whatever food you bring to share.
- I don't do weird stuff in the bathroom.