Have you ever wanted to work for the.effing.librarian?
Have you ever thought, "Hey, I'm one-part funny, two-parts librarian, and three-parts awesome"?
Then did you think, "How many parts is that? Because that's six parts of something, and I don't know what standard I'm supposed to use. What if I'm meant to have 100 parts? That leaves me ninety-four parts unknown. Well, now I'm scared. What kind of monster am I?"
If you've asked yourself those questions, then you could live the dream and become a full-time contributor to the.effing.librarian.
- Do you like long hours?
- Do you have $500 to loan the.effing.librarian until he can pay you back?
- Do you have a car? Can you give me a lift while I'm between cars? Really, it's on the way.
- An MLS from an accredited institution.
- Health Insurance: sharing my HMO. But you have to pretend to be my spouse. Yes, you have to make it look convincing. Yes, including doing that. I said convincing.
- Unpaid leave.
- An effinglibrarian coffee mug (after completion of six-month probationary period).