Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boldly Going to Court.

It seems I need to engage the services of an attorney.

Apparently the Fox network has stolen my hilarious idea and used it to create its own show about "lower level" workers on the Starship Enterprise called Boldly Going Nowhere.

This is my own unique idea, that no person in the whole world had ever imagined before I did it in January 2008. No one. No one ever had the idea to parody Star Trek before. Not in the 40 years since it was first broadcast on television has anyone even considered making a comedy about the crew of the Enterprise. I did it first.

Anyway, if you never read them, please read a couple of my hilarious cartoons. That I did first. Before them. Thanks.

Oh, and by reading, you agree to be deposed in the coming litigation against Fox. Thank you.

Here are, "Black Shirts,"
Book 1
Book 2
Book 3
Book 4
Book 5 (5.24 and 5.25 got reversed in the book)
Book 6
Book 7
Book 8

(Really? Do I need to say that I'm kidding???)