Sunday, September 21, 2008

Actress Jennifer Garner wanted to be a librarian.

I like Jennifer Garner. I never watched her TV show, Alias, but I've seen 13 Going on 30 about five times. No kidding. My girlfriend makes me watch it. Please kill me.

But I'm not kidding about liking Jennifer. And now that she says that when she was little she wanted to be a librarian, I feel like we have so much more in common. You know, since I've always wanted to have Ben Affleck's baby.

Whether she means it or not, it was a nice thing to say. I wish more celebrities would say they wanted to be librarians when they were kids. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an architect like Mike Brady (The Brady Bunch), or an alien superhero like Prince Planet.

I'd still like to be Mike Brady. Or a porpoise. But mostly, I want to be 30 and flirty and thriving.