Wednesday, December 12, 2007

You are not leaving me as a bee.

Well, the bee was an accident while I was trying to get the link back, but I began as a lynx then became a mouse. You are supposed to click on this Daemon thing and answer 5 questions to change me into something else (maybe). So click!

This is one of the reasons I'm glad I was raised Catholic: I don't have to worry about my daemon or spirit guide turning out to be a turtle. When I was a kid, I had a picture of a Guardian Angel watching over me. An androgynous humanoid angel who could fly and turn invisible and be anywhere to protect me, AND had a freaking sword!
That's what turns me off from people who try to reinvent religion, but still can't come up with something better than an angel. Angels are cool. Swords are cool.

But this sword is hilarious.

[ok. I'll admit that "the flying spaghetti monster" is cool.]