Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another reason to love me.

I am at least six days ahead of everyone. When people look back at this blog, they will say, "effing was six days ahead of everyone." Some of you only read this blog once a week, so you don't notice it, but if you visited every day, you'd agree.
So. What caused the self-congratulatory outburst? I just saw that U C Berkeley just today had a student presentation on "tangible user interfaces."

I don't know if you were here the other day when I returned from the future with the news, but tangible user interfaces are gonna be the next big thing in libraries.

Berkeley says this about it: "A considerable amount of research has been done in the domain of Tangible User Interfaces, a new approach to HCI which focuses on the physical interaction with computational media."

From the Flickr pix, I can't tell if anyone is actually using my idea for a thermal-regulated rectal interface, but who knows what happened after class in the parking lot. Those crazy Berkeley kids might just stumble on my probe design accidentally (on purpose).

Just remember if you steal my idea, you might as well steal the marketing slogan, too:
The Gerbil: because your ass knows what you want.