Friday, December 7, 2007

that damned book again

Don't ask me why I'm posting this. Maybe someone is compiling a record of copyright notices. But this was actually used by me in a self-published book:

All rights reserved. No fair reproducing, posting on the Internet, electronically storing or transmitting, or photocopying or faxing without prior written permission of the publisher or author. Except to quote small parts in glowing reviews. So there.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead, or other persons, places, or things, or anything else that might bother you enough to complain is just too fucking bad. But please don’t sue me.
All products which may have trademarks and all individuals who may earn incomes from their names are not losing any money by my mention. Besides, their notoriety compelled me.

Printed in the United States of America.

This book was originally written on an Atari ST and transferred in ASCII to WordPerfect for Windows on a PC, so the spacing got really screwed up, and I spent many hours trying to clean it up until I gave up. I apologize for any ugly text: it's entirely my fault.