Monday, October 22, 2007

what's on now

I see that lots of people use their blogs to list what they are reading. For me, this is what I'm reading, this stuff on my monitor. Someone asks me a question and I search for it and read about it in order to tell them what I found. Then if I have a few minutes, I'll read some news.

But since I don't read actual books so much, here is what I have on my desk that I should look at:
Best American Comics 2006
Star Wars Dark Empire graphic novel
Library 2.0 A Guide to Participatory Library Service
Photoshop Classroom in a Book
Batman Year 100
(forgot this since it's at home) On the Wealth of Nations, O'Rourke, P. J.

and here's a CD I need to hear:
Rolling Stones, Beggars Banquet

and these are the DVDs I just saw or am in the middle of watching:
Zigfield Follies
We Are Marshall
Slither
Monster Squad
Smallville, season 5