Friday, September 28, 2007

yes, i'm disappointed

Not one of you has signed up for the bowling team. Yes, I know it won't exist for another 15 years and it's also just in my imagination, but I gotta reserve the lanes now.

And I had to lock in the team name. And no thanks to you, I had my mom pick one. The bowling shirts have the cutest little kitty balanced on top of a bowling ball and it says, The Alley Cats. It's so precious, it'll make you puke.

FYI: For those of you new to this site and don't understand what's going on, I can only tell you this: on a good day, you might read something that's kind of like a prose Zippy cartoon with disjointed logic and surreal references that could only be inside jokes between me and myself.

On a bad day you get posts like this one. And I'm not sorry. If you visit a site called effing anything, you deserve what you get. Now go away. I need to watch some TV and steal ideas from old Snagglepuss cartoons.