Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Where is the LOVE?

Why don't you guys leave any comments? I know you've been here. I know all about you. I know if you are sleeping; I know if you're awake. And I know if you've been bad or good or ate the last piece of chocolate cake.

Don't worry; I'm not spying on you. I just subscribe to the Santa RSS feed, straight from the North Pole. I don't get the whole feed; mine's filtered for librarians only.

So lurk all you want. It's okay. We don't keep any secrets from each other. Anyway, I've seen you naked in the Hugh Hefner RSS feed. And he doesn't filter for librarians, his feed is only librarians. That Hef has always had a thing for "the bun."

Guess what? This turns out to be no joke. Playboy just printed this letter on their blog with the request, "Ever consider doing a spread of librarians?" Here, I thought I was joking and I went to find an RSS for Playboy to make the story look real, and I find a real story...that's just nuts. Somebody tell Lisnews. And fyi, Playboy did a sexy librarians layout in December 1986 -- don't those sexy eyes on page 112 look familiar? Maybe, moi? Compare them to the picture in my profile if you doubt it................ man, you are so gullible.