Monday, September 17, 2007

Remember, Daddy loves you

Hey, baby. How ya doing? Listen, daddy is just going out for a while, but I'll be back.

No, no, no. Don't cry. Daddy isn't going anywhere. I'm just going to the store to get...something for work. I just need some supplies for work, that's all. No, mommy and daddy aren't fighting. Sometimes mommies and daddies get loud when they talk, but that doesn't mean they're fighting. The gun? I know mommy had a gun, but that doesn't mean anything bad. Yes, it was loud when she shot me, but that was just a noise, like thunder. And you're not afraid of thunder, are you? No, of course not. And see, mommy just shot me through the hand. See, the bullet went straight through. You can see Barbie through the hole. Peek-a-boo. Now you see her, now you don't. OW! What the f-? No, I'm not yelling at you. No, baby, I'm not mad. Just just just don't put your finger in daddy's hole.
Listen. I need to go out now. Now you go to bed and get some sleep. I'm just going out and I'll be right back. Yes, I'm taking all the money out of your curse jar.