Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Our little secret.

This is my secret message to you. No, I don't care about those others; they mean nothing to me. You're the only one I've ever done this for. I would have given up long ago if it wasn't for you. Those others think it was for them, but they never understood me, or knew the real me. It was only ever you.


You keep me going. Here, I wrote a song for you.




you're my special one - you're why I'm a blogger.
you make me forget that I'm a lonely cataloger.

my special one, we've shared our dreams and lives.
you're the only one I let handle my archives.


I knew you'd like it. I'll see you here again in October. It will be our secret place. Just me and you. See you then. The others can go screw themselves. I don't care if they ever come back. But you're different. This place is our secret and no one will ever find us. What? Yes, yes, you can be the town sheriff and I will be the saloon girl. But don't be so rough next time. You can still see the spur marks when I wear shorts. And fyi, my safe word will be shamrock. And don't pretend you didn't hear it.