Friday, July 2, 2010

Zombies: 15. Unicorns: 6.

There's a book coming out in September called Zombies vs. Unicorns and I can't express my joy enough using the simple tools of this earthly body.

The closest I can come up with is to dance on my tippy-toes while cooking bacon and waffles and singing, "Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala."

This book asks the immortal question, "Which is better, the Zombie or the Unicorn?"

I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

My heart says Unicorn, but my brain says Zombie.

All I can do to choose is to look at my life and count the number of blog posts where I've mentioned Zombies or Unicorns. And that score is:

Unicorns: 6.
Zombies: 15.

Damn. I wanted Unicorns to win.

Well, I can only hope that we get some help from Patience, the Fourth Unicorn of the Apocalypse to kick some zombie ass. Look, he's got flames coming out of his eyes!


Did you know that there were Four Unicorns of the Apocalypse? I didn't. The other three, according to Wikipedia, are Plenty, Peace and Love. I hear Dean Koontz keeps Peace in his basement.