Friday, April 3, 2009

Going out of Business Unsale.

the.effing.librarian is going out of business. nothing is for sale, but nothing will be left behind.

This is just a heads-up. I'm currently about a third of the way through editing the second effinglibrarian book, titled METAL ASS.



As soon as I finish and upload the files and get back the proof, I will post a date when I will shut down this blog and delete all the files.

I will announce a drawing to give away one copy each of the two books, and hopefully, I can do all this before the end of the month.

So I probably won't be posting anything until I've finished editing and sent for the proof. Unless I think of something really, really funny.

This is NOT an April Fool's joke that I forgot to post on Wednesday. No one has taken my dog and threatened to shoot it if I don't stop blogging. No, I don't think I'm dying. No, I haven't won the lottery.

I bet he thinks he's dying. Do you think you're dying?
No.
You don't look like you have cancer. Do you have cancer?
No.
How about that thing they always have on House? That amyloydosis. Do you have amyloydosis?
I don't think so. I don't know what that is.
Oh that House is so smart. And handsome. You should go see him.
Okay, I'll think about it.
Good. And tell him I think he's handsome.