Thursday, December 18, 2008

Witnessed stupidity.

I was in the mall today as a woman approached the directory to find the location of a particular store, and before she could begin her search, her husband stopped her and said, "Don't waste your time. I have my GPS turned on."

I have my GPS turned on. So we've reached the point where we need satellites to help us find Sears.

Now I expect Keanu Reeves to land at any time to destroy all life on Earth.

Oh, other than sucking pretty badly, the remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still has a cool ending where (spoiler alert - highlight white text to read..) all the machines in the world are disabled: no more Wii; no more Google; no more Toyota; no more GM (oh, never mind); no more iPhone. So I guess that leaves only books. So I'd still have a job. Cool!