Monday, October 27, 2008

Have you ever left an anonymous comment on your own blog?

  • Have you ever left an anonymous comment on your own blog praising a post?
  • Have you ever left an anonymous comment on your own blog criticizing a post?
  • Have you ever left a signed comment on your own blog praising or criticizing a post?
  • Have you ever started a flame war on your blog between your signed comments and your own anonymous comments?
Anonymous said...
This blog sucks.

The Effing Librarian said...
No, you suck.

Anonymous said...
No, YOU suck!

The Effing Librarian said...
You suck so much more than I ever could.

Anonymous said...
You are the suckingest sucker who ever sucked!!!!!

The Effing Librarian said...
Touché. Well, I guess you win that round, my linguistic foe.


I think my blog would be much more interesting if I did that.