Monday, July 28, 2008

The Golden Delete Key Award


I'm presenting myself with an award. I didn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, but I created it, so who better to receive the inaugural presentation of the award than me.

I would like to thank all the little people who made this award possible. Frankly, you people. Since I have the award and you don't, that makes me much better at whatever it is the award is about.

The Golden Delete Key Award goes to bloggers who don't suck. It's for anyone who knows enough to hit "delete" rather than to post worthless crap.

So if this describes you, then please, accept this award with me; display it with pride on your blog. If you know others who don't suck, send a copy to them. After all, it's just an image: right-click and Save (I don't know what you Mac people need to do to get one). Let everyone know that you don't suck. Because without an award like this, how else would they know?

And in the spirit of "Right Back Atcha," I would like to pass this award to @ the library for all around blogging excellence.

Yes, he did just present me with this wonderful "Premio" award, and yes that's how I thought of the idea to create The Golden Delete Key Award, and yes, I'm just a big thief who steals other people's stuff, but mostly because he's an awesome blogger. Congratulations to everyone!




Presented to the.effing.librarian on July 25, 2008.

I will treasure these always.