I learned that some sites let you create your own feed: one of the useful places is at PubMed. I don't really suffer from any afflictions other than gorgeousness, so if I search PubMed for the term "gorgeous," I can create a feed from that.
After you click the drop-down and pick RSS Feed, you get a screen where it explains RSS.You click the Create Feed button and the link is made. Any new stories using the search term will appear in the feed. (I should probably teach a class on RSS, but I still have patrons who keep moving the mouse farther and farther away from the computer until it falls to the floor.)
So if you suffer from the same malady as I, you can copy the link to the feed here; or if you're just interested in whether anyone ever cures my illness to ease my beauty burden, then of course, add this to your reader. And if you'd like to donate to my cause, I take Paypal.