Friday, October 5, 2007

Why am I Animal Farm?

You're Animal Farm!
by George Orwell
You are living proof that power corrupts and whoever leads you will
become just as bad as the past leaders. You're quite conflicted about this emotionally
and waver from hopelessly idealistic to tragically jaded. Ultimately, you know you can't
trust pigs. Your best moments are when you're down on all fours.


Take the Book Quiz
at the
Blue Pyramid.

Why can't I be Cat's Cradle by Vonnegut? That book is a better representation of how I see my life.
Where you and I live and where you work force associations with unimportant things. These are fabrications, not part of who we really are.
But getting here, if you feel like "here" is a special place, is a real community. You found this page based on your common interests. Your arrival here was fated from the moment you discovered yourself, or you found your way here because you're searching for yourself. Either way, you do have a checking account, don't you?
Send all your money to: 58000 Card Sound Rd, Key Largo, FL USA. (No, I don't live there. It's a bar you should visit if you're in the neighborhood.)

I should be a cult leader. The Cult of The.Effing.Librarian. That would look good on a tee-shirt.