Friday, October 26, 2007

Joke.

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot.

courtesy of Jester 4.0.

This joke reminded me of the joke The Amazing Jonathan tells on The Aristocrats, maybe in one of the special features on the dvd.

A guy with a giant orange head goes in to see a doctor. The doctor says, "How did you get that giant orange head?"
The guy says, "Well, one day I was walking down the beach when I tripped over an old lantern. A genie came out and said, ' I'll grant you three wishes, whatever you desire... what is your first wish?'
I said, ' I'd like all the money I could ever spend.' The genie went Poof!, and there it was, all the money I could ever spend.
Then he said, ' what is your second wish?' I said, ' I'd like a beautiful woman to love me, someone I could enjoy this money with.' The genie went Poof!, and there she was, a gorgeous woman who immediately loved me.
"Then the genie said, 'and what is your third wish?'... and I think this is where I went wrong... I said, I would like a giant orange head."

[copied from here]

I think that joke is hilarious.