Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How long til I out myself?

I don't know how some of you can continue to blog pseudonymously without messing up and telling everyone who you are. I am perpetually on the verge of saying, screw it. Not that it would matter, except that it would make my mom cry, "Why did you have to become an effing librarian?" "But mamma," (I'd say in our generic ethnic accent we use at the house) "I am The effing librarian."

Anyway, if I slip and and forget who I am, just ignore it. All someone had to do yesterday was ask, What's your blog called? and I probably would have said. Not like it matters. Really.

But if I do manage to keep it together, and if I can convince my significant other (that's right ladies, effing's taken) to go to PLA in March, you can spot me by my false mustache (I prefer the "fu").