Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ongoing Contests

I'd like to run some contests so you kids can feel like you're important.
You might be important to your mom, but really, to the rest of the world, not so much. Frankly, we laugh.

Contest Number 1: Remix my Odiogo mp3s to some music. Or together. Or however you want. I'm not sure if I have a place to post tracks, but since nobody will ever submit one, I'm not really concerned.

Contest Number 2: Using Peeps or fingerpuppets or G. I. Joes or morgue cadavers, pose your characters to represent a scene from your favorite book: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland; Adventures of Huckleberry Finn; The Kama Sutra; The Sisters of APF; Walter the Farting Dog; any book you want.
You'll notice I didn't list my email address for submissions. But again, is anybody going to participate? Thought not. These posts are just farts in the wind.