Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I need to learn to do this, I think.


There has got to be a way to create a database(s) where I (or another) can fill out a form with library event information on it, and the event will go into a database, and the database will create a calendar or the calendar will import from the database, and then the events will display on the web site at the appropriate time and then go away after the event is over.
I also want forms for posts and forms for side bar content like we have for the blogger template.

Now, this might be really simple, but since my job doesn't depend on this, nor will it cure cancer, I don't have more than 3 brain cells working on it.

It's funny how I couldn't have given a crap about this six months ago, but now that I use it, I want to learn how it works. I don't mean to whine, but it's late/early, and I'm tired, and I drew this beautiful picture and I wanted to share it with you. Because we're buds. But nof bffs; because that's my mom. You should call your mom; I'm sure she's sorry for how you ruined your life. She didn't mean any of it. She thought she was doing the right thing at the time.
I think it's time for the healing to start.