Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My teenage crush message I left for the Internet.

11/10/09 1:31 AM

I hate you, Internet. Get away from me.

Oh, no I don't. It's not you, Internet. But can't help how I feel sometimes. hedgehog(??) I just want to push you so hard and my fists are closed so tight that later my hands ache. And then sometimes can't wait to see you again. I just want to know you're okay. I just want to be close to you. Oh, Internet, why do we always seem to fight? I just think you don't give me enough attention. And that tears me up inside. And I want to scream. And some nights I do. I scream into my pillow. Internet. You ____.

But I know that's not really how I feel. I can't live without you. I need you so much. spider(??) Just tell me you feel something for me. Tell me you think of me when you're out there being all popular. Tell me you care. I love you, Internet. I love, so much.

>>2:16

Google Voice transcription (simulation)