Tuesday, November 3, 2009

All I Need Is...

To read an ebook, all I need is:
  • a) a Kindle, electricity, and access to a file or site with content to view or download; or
  • b) a computer, electricity, access to a file or site with content to view or download, and software to view the content; or
  • c) a portable device like a smart phone, electricity, access to a file or site with content to view or download, and an application to view the content.
To read a printed book, all I need is:
  • A book.
    And natural or artificial light, if you want to get picky.
It doesn't make sense to you, but when I see someone reading a book without the book, I want to say, "Get a horse."

I also like to make a fart noise with my mouth whenever I see someone bend over. But that's not even relevant to anything in this post.