Monday, August 11, 2008

another day in the life of the.effing.librarian

I had some extra duties assigned to my job recently and now I find that I can't remember all the crap I need to do. So I just made a one-sheet calendar reminder that I can glance at throughout the day to tell me all the things I should be doing, that I'm not doing when I tell all of you what little time I have for doing it.

The calendar has three sections:
the Monthly calendar, which is divided into First Week, Second Week, etc.;
the Weekly calendar, which is broken up by the day of the week;
the Daily calendar, which is divided into morning and afternoon.

I entered all the things I should be doing during that part of the month or that day or part of the day.

So today would basically be the Monday of the second week of the month, so I look at that and it says, A.M. "complain to co-workers about Library Administration," and P.M. "enjoy tasty egg salad sandwich and chocolate milk for lunch. neglect to brush teeth after."

So it looks like I'm all set for today.