Saturday, December 22, 2007

My first year of offenses.

Idea taken from librariansmatter, I thought I'd list all the offensive words I've used this year. For all the thousands of words I've published this year, this list is pretty short:

  • April; ass (specifically, "metal"), masturbate
  • May; crap, omfg (does that count?), assholery, ass,
  • June; crap,
  • July; (the post that got my blog account frozen) sh**, fu**, sh**, fu**, sh**, fu**, sh**, fu**, sh**, fu**, sh**, fu**, sh**, fu**, sh**, fu**, crap,
  • August; asses, crap, fu**, crap, you need to find a guy hung like Milton Berle (I just think that's funny), eat my ass,
  • September; shhhit, fu**, ass, crap, prick, fu**ing, fu**ed, ass,
  • October; (a month of asses) motherf**ker, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, crap, asshole, asshole, crap, crap, ass, ass, ass, motherf**ker, Assholes, Asshole, Asshole, Asshole, sh**, ass, ass, ass, ass,
  • November; crap, crap, assholes, pricks,
  • December; bitch, ass, sh**, fu**ing, ass, ass, ass,
Wow. I'm worn out. Maybe next year, I'll just list "sh**"s and "fu**"s.

Oh, Merry Christmas.