Wednesday, November 7, 2007

PRINCE

Darling, don't cry Dig if U will the picture don't bother knockin' on my door Don't cry Don't cry (Don't cry) Don't cry, don't cry, don't, don't cry Don't make me chase U Don't misunderstand me Don't worry, *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* won't hurt U Don'tcha wanna go (1999) Don'tcha wanna go (1999) Dream if U can a courtyard Even doves have pride Everybody, [two times] (Party) Everybody, everybody say party Feel how it trembles inside Forgive me if it goes astray Got a lion in my pocket mama, say (Party) Her lovin' will kick your behind, oh, she'll show U no mercy How can U just leave me standing How can U just leave me standing How could U just leave me standing *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* am something that U'll never comprehend *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* am something that U'll never understand *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* can't tell U what she did 2 me, but me body will never be the same *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* don't wanna die, *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* don't wanna hurt U, baby *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* get a dirty mind *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* got a lion in my pocket, *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* just wanna lay U down *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* knew a girl named Nikki, *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* guess U could say she was a sex fiend *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* looked all over, all *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* found was a phone number on the stairs *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* may not be your kind of man *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* may not be your style COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* met her in a hotel lobby masturbating with a magazine *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* never fool around *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* only wanna lay U down *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* only want U 2 have some fun*COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* really get a dirty mind *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* really get a dirty mind (mind, mind, mind) *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* was dreamin' when *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* wrote this*COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* was dreamin' when *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* wrote this*COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* woke up the next morning, Nikki wasn't there *COPYRIGHT VIOLATION* would die 4 U You say it, 1999 Your dirty little Prince wanna grind, grind, grind, ...!

Sorry, saw this, Prince moves to sue fan Web sites, and felt like posting some Prince hits "mashed up." Funny, now that i've mixed everything up, copying this from my site could violate *my* copyright (hmmmm).

Ok, so it's not a
derivative work, so sue me (no, don't).