Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Effing Librarian answers the mail.

Hey, effinglibrarian, you never complain about your library? Where do you work? Maybe I want to work there.

Hey, don't think because the effing librarian don't bitch (excuse my French) and moan about the workplace, we don't got no problems. We got problems. The kids that come in here, you can't even tell the boys from the girls with the long hair and the bisexual clothes. And that music, if that's what you call it. Doesn't anyone listen to The Mills Brothers nomore?

And get this: the place is filled with women, you know, ladies. Who knew. You ever work with a bunch of gals? Then I don't have to tell you. Sheesh. The plus side, the men's room is always empty.

I didn't think there were gonna be so many ladies working here. This place is filled with big heavy shelves of books, computers, puppets... hey, don't laugh about the puppets. You ever have a big Folkmanis golden retriever fall on your head? Yeah, it ain't so funny when it happens. And no, I didn't scream. I was just surprised, is all. You'll be laughing out the other side of your face when it happens to you.

So all in all, this place ain't so bad. So if you think you got what it takes, sure, I can put in a good word for you. Me and the boss are just like that.