Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I take back everything bad I ever said about Second Life.

I've heard tales of the huge throbbing sex trade in Second Life, but I've never looked for it. Being a librarian, I just stick with the spanking parties we have after our selection meetings where we roll up our copies of Booklist, turn off the lights and smack each other's bottoms till they're rosy red like the cheeks of English schoolgirls. Every other Thursday from 3:15 to 3:45.

But today I was watching the scrolling list of freshly updated Blogger pages and I saw this:
The Secret Bitches of Second Life , and naturally I had to click.

I'm not really sure what's going on, but it seems to be transcripts of sexy times. Check out at your own risk.

So Second Life, I forgive you for your vast empty fields and desolate streets because now I know the truth. And as soon as I've waxed my virtual form to Olympic swimmer smoothness, I will be back.